Wednesday, June 17, 2009

click






I decided on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20. In the end, it came out on tops with me as far as price ($257.00 including shipping), 10x optical zoom, 10.1 megapixels, and rapid burst for multiple frames at the same focus. Its also a lot smaller than I had expected, and much lighter and more portable than my old Olympus. It didn't come with a camera card (which I thought was bizarre), and allows 2 pictures without one - so I did a lot of clicking and deleting last night. Andy went out and picked up a 4GB card at WalMart for about $36 last night, but - get this - when I was at CVS putting together a super deal, they had 1GB cards on clearance for $6.75!! So, don'tcha know that I marched right back into th'WalMark and got his money back! If I decide to use the video (the camera records in Hi-Def!!), then I'll need a larger card, but for right now - and usually - I'm more interested in photography. Now if the daggone weather would clear up I'd be able to get out somewhere and really do some shooting. These pictures above were taken in the back yard this afternoon under "mostly cloudy skies"....

I gots kids too, but I'm still learning the focus - and th'kids won't be still. So I gotta work on that.

Thank you for sharing your recommendations - I researched them each very, very thoroughly and feel that I made the best choice....you'll be able to judge for yourself soon!

1 comment:

AMW said...

Great shots! Glad you found a camera you're happy with. Can't wait to see some more pictures...